2017 Original Hot Yoga Teacher Training
November 4 - February 25, 2018
Join us for the first and only training in Indianapolis focused on the Original Hot Yoga (Bikram) series.
Whether you are new to teaching or looking to take your skills to new levels, our training will produce proficient teachers who are professional, positive and customer service oriented.
You will learn to teach not only the instructions of each pose, but to impart the details of physiology, anatomy, alignment, breath, corrections and more.
Our trainees will have ample time to practice teach and to receive effective and useful coaching.
Yoga Alliance Accredited School
The Hot Room in partnership with Sterling Hot Yoga works is a registered school with Yoga Alliance.
Trainees who complete the Sterling Training Program are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher – RYT 200.
Led by Hye Jin Kalgaonkar in partnership with the Sterling Hot Yoga team, this 200 HR RYT teacher certification program will give you the tools, hands-on experience and confidence needed to teach a powerful Original Hot Yoga class based on the Bikram Method. This program is for new and experienced teachers who are ready to become passionate and compassionate teachers. This is a unique opportunity to learn how to teach this life changing series with the convenience of a weekend training. It is also a rare and exclusive opportunity to contribute to your own growth as a teacher and as a person. We invite you to join us for an experience that will change your life.
Saturday, 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
& Sunday, 7:00 am – 5:30 pm
Nov 4 & 5
Nov 11 & 12
Dec 2 & 3
Dec 16 & 17
Jan 6 & 7
Jan 20 & 21
Feb 3 & 4
Feb 24 & 25
Graduates Will Learn:
- Sequence, key terms and phraseology of instruction
- Proper alignment, benefit, potential risks and rewards of each pose
- Principles of anatomy and how they apply to each posture
- How to see bodies and make corrections
- Vocal variety while maintaining an authentic voice
- Confidence though practice teaching
- Yoga history and philosophy
- Customer service aspect of a professional yoga instructor
- How to put it all together to teach with precision and intent
- Be comfortable public speakers
- Possess skills for teaching
- Know the benefits of the postures
- Understand the body’s physiology
- Appreciate the importance of great customer service
- Teach enthusiastic and knowledge-based classes
- Help studio owners grow their business!
- Graduates of this program are eligible to register as Registered Yoga Teachers – RYT 200
INCLUDED IN TRAINING PACKAGE
• Homework assignments and other preparatory material
• Training manuals
• Small group training
• Opportunity to teach several full classes before graduation
• Opportunity to register for RYT-200 certification with Yoga Alliance
• A Sterling t-shirt
• Sterling gift and certificate upon graduation
$3,600 per person
$3,400 early bird discount if paid in full by August 1st.
THE HOT ROOM® INDIANAPOLIS
3855 east 96th street
Indianapolis IN 46240
Terms and Conditions
- Space is limited. Register today!
- Full payment before: October 1st, 2017
- You will be contacted once your application is approved with payment details.
- To confirm your space, full payment must be made.
- All fees are payable by cash, personal check or credit card (AMEX, VISA & MC).
Refund / Cancellation Policy
- Student will receive a full refund (less deposit) if cancellation occurs within (14) days of the the start of the training program.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- No refunds will be made after program start date.
- Details available upon request
- For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tue Nov 21, 2017
|6:00 am - 7:00 am||Hot Power Vinyasa UPTOWN|
|6:00 am - 7:00 am||Original Hot Yoga (60 min) DOWNTOWN|
|9:30 am - 10:30 am||Original Hot Yoga (60 min) DOWNTOWN|
|9:30 am - 11:00 am||Original Hot Yoga (90 min) UPTOWN|
|12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Original Hot Yoga (60 min) UPTOWN||Sign Up|
|12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Inferno Hot Pilates (HIIT + Pilates) DOWNTOWN||Sign Up|
|4:30 pm - 5:30 pm||Original Hot Yoga (60 min) UPTOWN||Sign Up|
|4:30 pm - 5:30 pm||Inferno Hot Pilates (HIIT + Pilates) DOWNTOWN||Sign Up|
|6:00 pm - 7:00 pm||Original Hot Yoga (60 min) DOWNTOWN||Sign Up|
|6:00 pm - 7:15 pm||Hot Power Vinyasa UPTOWN||Sign Up|
|7:30 pm - 8:30 pm||Original Hot Yoga (60 min) DOWNTOWN||Sign Up|
|8:00 pm - 9:00 pm||Original Hot Yoga (60 min) UPTOWN||Sign Up|