*Passwords must be at least eight characters long, and contain one number.
In checking the box below I agree to the following:
1. I am or will be participating in the Yoga Classes, Health Programs or Workshops offered by Ashjin LLC (dba The Hot Room) during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga and health. These classes entail intensive physical activity (conducted in a heated room (approx. 105 degrees Fahrenheit) and exertion by me. I recognize that such physical activity and exertion may be difficult and strenuous and may cause or aggravate a physical injury or medical condition. I am fully aware of and accept the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participating in the Yoga Classes, Health Program or Workshops, and to receive prior approval to participate. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition or injury which would prevent my full participation in the Yoga Classes, Health Programs and Workshops.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Yoga Classes, Health Programs or Workshops, I agree to assume all full responsibility for any risks, conditions, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur or aggravate as a result of my participating in same. I understand that there may be physical adjustments by the teacher from time to time and that it is my responsibility to let the teacher know if I do not want to be touched/adjusted.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Yoga Classes, Health Programs or Workshops (the “Programs”), I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have or acquire against Ashjin LLC or the landlord or any premises at which it may operate, for any injury, condition or damages that I may sustain as a result of entering or being on the premises or participating in the Programs.
5. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Ashjin LLC, including their owners, instructors, volunteers, employees, or the Landlord of any premises at which it may operate, for any injury, condition, or death which arises, is caused by or is aggravated by reason of my participation in the Programs.
6. I understand that it is my continuing responsibility to inform the instructor(s) at Ashjin LLC of any previous medical conditions, injuries or surgeries prior to my first class and at such other times as I acquire information as to same.
7. I hereby understand that Ashjin LLC may photograph or video classes or events at its studios and place such photos and videos on their website. I hereby consent to the use of my image that may appear in any such photograph or video.
8. The tuition paid herewith and such registration fees paid hereafter are non‐refundable and non-transferable. Refunds, if any, shall be entirely within the discretion of Ashjin LLC.
9. I also understand that, except for a monetary refund, I have no claims against Ashjin LLC, or the landlord of the premises, by reason of their refusal to allow me to participate in the Programs. Please list any medical conditions, ailments, injuries and/or surgeries: If you are pregnant or may be pregnant, it is your responsibility to consult your physician before participating in classes. I have read the above Release and Waiver of Liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.